I was wondering how you did the makeup for your Kevin cosplay, the eye on your forehead and the makeup around your eyes? It looks really good. Also I love your blog and your art, and I know you've been having some problems so I hope everything is all right!
Hi! Thank you so much! That means so much to me! I’m not doing too well right now ;^;, but I’m trying my best ;___;.
For my Kevin cosplay I used just what I had in my makeup bag :’D. I used eyeshadow, white eyeliner, and black liquid eyeliner for the third eye and makeup around my eyes, and then I used dark red lipstick that I put on a small brush to paint on the blood drips ^-^. I hope that helps! Feel free to ask more questions if you need some more info :’).
Write 10 facts about yourself then pass this to 10 of your favourite followers! :)
Ah cool these are going around again, haha ^-^. Can I even come up with 10 “OTL??
1. I haven’t had a soft drink in 9 years. Not even a sip :P.
2. I really love lolita fashion, and have a nice little wardrobe so far :’D. I’m drawn to gothic/sweet, which is kinda an odd combo. I often shoot for creepy cute for meets.
3. I have a cute little pug named Buster Brown <3.
4. I’ve never chewed gum.
5. I really like the aesthetic of piercings, but don’t have any myself. I don’t think I’d ever get one either, haha.
6. I own too many shoes. I blame cosplay and lolita.
7. I find it very hard to hold conversations with people I’ve just met. Usually people have to keep messaging me or talk to me often before I feel confident enough to start or keep a conversation going.
8. I’ve lost about 25 pounds since June through healthy eating.
9. When I was younger I had strabismus, which is an ocular condition where the eye muscles don’t coordinate together properly. I had double vision and have had two corrective eye surgeries. I occasionally still have eye problems and my sight is pretty bad, but at least 95% of the time I’m not seeing double and my eyes aren’t crossed.
10. I will hopefully make it to Holiday Matsuri in Orlando this year ^-^.
Photos of me cosplaying as Ryuko Matoi at AWA :’)! The scissorblade was made by me <3.
Photos courtesy of PhoenixArts
Pics of the finished scissorblade that I made for my Ryuko cosplay at AWA :D! Totally forgot to upload pics of the finished work. I think it turned out pretty well for my first time working with insulation foam.
I’m headed to Anime Weekend Atlanta!
My lineup is :
Friday: Satsuki Kiryuin from KLK
Saturday: Ryuko Matoi from KLK
Sunday: Lolita witch coordinate
If you see me feel free to say hi ^-^!!
A work in progress pic of the painting I’m doing for class. :’) I’d rather not have people reblog this one, but I wanted to share my progress so far. The finished work should be out by Sunday. This thing is huge by the way, it’s like 6 feet tall, haha.
This isn't really a question, but I absolutely love your art!! I recently started following you and I love your blog!! Okay bye now. -meow
Aw thank you so much ;v; <3 <3 <3
Ahh I absolutely love your art style!! Your Cecil is my headcannon for him :3 have you ever considered drawing Kevin?
Aw, thanks so much! And Kevin’s under the tag “kevin r. free” or “desert bluffs” on my blog :)
Woahhh, well hello all you new people!! In just the past month I’ve received 500 new followers o_o! Thanks so much, everyone ;v;!! <3 <3 I’ll have to draw a celebratory drawing for 2,500 :’D.
Still on the nostalgia train, haha. More FrUk fanart.